Who We Are
H.O.P.E. (Having Opportunities while Parenting Effectively)
Established in December of 2012, the H.O.P.E. Parent Resource Center is an all-volunteer led non-profit organization dedicated to serving young parents and children in the South Haven and surrounding area. We are governed by a seven member working board.
Our programs focus on providing support, assistance and education for young parents and soon-to-be parents.
Our Resource Center is a comfortable community gathering space equipped with computers, coffee nook, small play areas for both infants and young children, free parenting resources and a Little FREE Library, located outside the building for anyone to access.
GET INVOLVED at Teen HOPE
There are many options available for getting involved at the HOPE Parent Resource Center. If any of these interest you, download the HOPE Volunteer APPLICATION, complete it and drop it off at the Center or you can fill out our online HOPE Volunteer Contact FORM if you have questions regarding any of these volunteer opportunities and someone will contact you.
- Provide a meal for Tuesday night dinners
- Collect quarters for LAUNDRY NIGHT
- Teach a life skills or parenting class
- Coordinate our annual DIAPER DRIVE
- Be a Driver: assist with transporting teen parents to and from Teen HOPE Support Group
- Help plan and provide resources for special occasions and celebrations (like Graduations, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, our annual Family Picnic)
- Provide an item from our Wish List!
- Donate thru PayPal!
We truly value our volunteers and the time and energy that they commit to our programs and the young families that we serve. If you have any questions, please contact us.